The post-apocalyptic wasteland of Fallout 4 can be an unforgiving place. If you’re just popping out of a pre-war Vault, the radioactive territory can be quite a detriment to living. Here are some simple tips for making your way in the Boston area immediately after hitting the great outdoors.
After the jump, Radroaches are not delicious.
You’ve got a nifty blue jumpsuit, and hopefully you’ve snagged a pistol or at least a police baton for protection. What should you be wary of meeting? Let Quarter to Three help!
1. Bloodbugs are not your friends. Do not attempt to capture them. Where are you going to get a jar that big anyway?
2. Deathclaws are not your friends. Do not attempt to pet them. They may seem like the perfect pets, but they are in fact, quite dangerous. Also, they are impossible to housetrain.
3. Raiders are not your friends. Do not attempt to negotiate with them. If you really want to trade for goods, kill them, then take their stuff.
4. Super Mutants are not your friends. Do not attempt to hug them. Actually… You know what? Let’s not muddy the waters. Kill all Super Mutants. Keep it simple.
5. Feral Ghouls are not your friends. Do not attempt to kiss them. Seriously.