Being the lazy old me, I haven't maintained a proper changelog, but I'll just write down the changes from the top of my mind, and I am sure you folks will discover those changes I have missed (and the new surprises in the game -hint -hint) in no time!
Here we go:
* Face generator has received an overhaul
* New Launch window
* A proper configuration window instead of the editing the configuration text.
* Automatic render buffer resizing. That means no more "out of static vertex buffer" error for mods (unless you really run out of physical video memory of course.
* Number of Party stacks is not limited anymore.
* Mouse smoothing. (A million thanks to the kind souls who suggested that!)
* Unarmed combat!
* Lots of NPC voices and voice effects!
* Some new sound effects
* Anisotropic texture filtering for sharper looking textures.
* All merchants and taverns have been furnished