The next Living World update for Guild Wars 2 will invite players to take part in the country-wide celebrations for Quenn Jennah’s 10th anniversary of being crowned. Hot air ballon rides, ceremonies, the Queen’s Gauntlet, and other attractions will await players on August 6th when the Queen’s Jubilee goes live. As with previous Living World installments, the update comes with a host of permanent in-game improvements.
- A shared Account Wallet for all your characters’ currency
- PvP Solo Queue for solo arena matches
- Bonus in-game monetary rewards for dungeons
- Champion loot drops will get an upgrade
- A new level of detail system for effects will clear up large battles
- Supply Master ability line will be added to World vs World
- Permanent Finishers
The current Living World event is Cutthroat Politics and Tom is still trying to gather every bit of lore he can find.